Shun is the Japanese concept that food should be eaten only in its proper season and only when it is at the peak of its flavour. This is the philosophy that Komeyui lives by. Shun means that only the very best ingredients are used. This also means that there is limited availability. That is why, to avoid the disappointment of missing out, we recommend you book.
• Please select ‘Sushi Counter’ as your seating area if you wish to make a booking for Omakase. Omakase is not available for ‘Table’ seating.
• Your table will be secured for 120 minutes
• If your party includes infants or toddlers, please include them in the number of guests and specify in the comment section if ‘you require high chairs or pram space
• If you have any dietary requirements, please mention them when making your reservation
• Please call us directly for bookings for parties of 9 guests or more (maximum 10 guests at one table)
Booking & Cancellation Policies
• Credit card details are required to guarantee bookings for our 'Omakase' experience or the Private Dining Room. All credit card information is secure and protected online by industry-standard SSL encryption.
• If you wish to edit your booking, you can do so by clicking on the link provided in the confirmation email. This will be available up to 24 hours prior to the scheduled booking time.
• If your booking is within 24 hours, please contact us directly by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (0733713049)
•Should you wish to cancel your booking, please allow a minimum of 24 hours' notice. Any cancellations for 'Omakase' or Private Dining Room outside this timeframe will incur a cancellation fee as specified at the time of booking, which will be charged against the credit card you have provided.
• Guests can reschedule their reservation once within the 24-hour cancellation period before this charge is incurred. The cancellation fee will be charged, regardless of the lead time, if you cancel the rescheduled booking.
• Should you arrive before your requested booking time, we may not be able to seat you until your original booking time.
• Alternatively, should you arrive late for your requested booking, the time limit of 120 minutes from the original booking time will remain in place, leading to a potentially shortened dining experience.
• The restaurant reserves the right to cancel your booking and allocate your table to other guests if you have not arrived within 15 minutes of the scheduled seating time without notice.
A service charge applies as follows:
Public Holidays: 15%
181 Ferrars St, South Melbourne, VIC 3205, Australia